'' Onwards & Upwards''
Long serving Referee and Association member Phil Bates, takes over as Chairman of the East Gwent Referees' Association for Season 2015/2016.
Phil has officiated at the top level as an assistant referee on the FIFA list representing Wales for over 10 years and has brought fantastic experience and knowledge to our members for many years.
During Phil's first speech to the Association as Chairman he thanked all the members present for the commitment they continue to show and that he looks forward to leading the Association onwards and upwards.
Congratulations to Phil on being elected to this role and we have great belief in the fact the Association will move forward under his guidance.
- LATEST NEWS
- EGRA MEMBERS
- EGRA SPONSORS
BECOME A REFEREE
- Our Stories >
- Contact Us
- SIGN UP FOR A REFEREES COURSE
- Course Structure
- Referee Course Feedback Form
Laws Of The Game
- Law 1 - The Field Of Play >
- Law 2 - The Ball >
- Law 3 - The Number Of Players >
- Law 4 - The Players Equipment >
- Law 5 - The Referee >
- Law 6 - The Assistant Referees >
- Law 7 - The Duration of the Match >
- Law 8 - The Start And Restart Of Play >
- Law 9 - The Ball in and out of play >
- Law 10 - The method of scoring >
- Law 11 - Offside >
- Law 12 - Fouls and Misconduct >
- Law 13 - Free Kicks >
- Law 14 - The Penalty Kick >
- Law 15 - The Throw In >
- Law 16 - The Goal Kick >
- Law 17 >
- Answers To Law Questions (Facebook)
- Fitness / Warm up Techniques >
- Referee >
- Assistant Referee >
- Pitch Inspections
- Dealing With Injuries
- Disciplinary Process
- Have Your Say...
- ASK A QUESTION?
- REFEREE REQUEST FORM
- EGRA GALLERY
- EGRA MEMBERS - CONTACT INFORMATION