*** JOB ROLE: REGIONAL REFEREE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER – GWENT
A Regional Referee Development Officer will be appointed by the Football Association of Wales for the Gwent County area.
They will be:
The Referee Development Officers will be responsible to the National Referees’ Manager for:
Applicants should also have experience of working with Power Point (or equivalent) and be able to formulate a presentation using this technique together with utilising DVD material.
Remuneration would be an agreed honorarium and expenses, which would be paid by the Football Association of Wales.
Please email applications to Ray Ellingham, National Referees’ Manager – email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is Friday 10th November 2017
- LATEST NEWS
- EGRA MEMBERS
- EGRA SPONSORS
BECOME A REFEREE
- Our Stories >
- Contact Us
- SIGN UP FOR A REFEREES COURSE
- Course Structure
- Referee Course Feedback Form
Laws Of The Game
- Law 1 - The Field Of Play >
- Law 2 - The Ball >
- Law 3 - The Number Of Players >
- Law 4 - The Players Equipment >
- Law 5 - The Referee >
- Law 6 - The Assistant Referees >
- Law 7 - The Duration of the Match >
- Law 8 - The Start And Restart Of Play >
- Law 9 - The Ball in and out of play >
- Law 10 - The method of scoring >
- Law 11 - Offside >
- Law 12 - Fouls and Misconduct >
- Law 13 - Free Kicks >
- Law 14 - The Penalty Kick >
- Law 15 - The Throw In >
- Law 16 - The Goal Kick >
- Law 17 >
- Answers To Law Questions (Facebook)
- Fitness / Warm up Techniques >
- Referee >
- Assistant Referee >
- Pitch Inspections >
- Dealing With Injuries
- Disciplinary Process
- Have Your Say...
- ASK A QUESTION?
- REFEREE REQUEST FORM
- EGRA GALLERY
- EGRA MEMBERS - CONTACT INFORMATION