Want to win the prize pot??
The prize pot increases by £4.00 per line played. Click 'Play Here' above to see the current prize pot.
During the month of August you have a better opportunity of winning a prize. If you play two lines and get any 3 scores correct out of the six guessed within a round of fixtures you will win prize money.
This Game is open to Family and friends aswell, so spread the word and get them involved.
The Referee Member is responsible for paying the money to the Association and the prize money will be handed to the MEMBER only.
To play this round of fixtures money and scores are needed by 9pm on Thursday 9th August 2018. After this time all scores will be locked.
If we have two winners on one round of fixtures then the prize money is split.
BE IN IT TO WIN IT!!
As a way to raise some additonal money for the Association, please get involved for just £5 a month.
£1 is for the Raffle, which is drawn at each meeting (PRIZE BOTTLE OF WINE) and the other £4 goes towards guessing the correct scores on selected fixtures between our meetings.
Each week three fixtures will be picked where you need to guess 3 correct scores from the selected fixtures to win a prize. The prize money will keep rolling over until three scores have been picked correctly. The minimum prize for getting three scores correctly will be £20.
Once this new game has got going and the prize money builds up, any lucky winner will win 80% of the pot, with the other 20% going directly into the EGRA Bank to support the association.
For example if the prize money gets to £100 and we have a winner on that weekend. They will receive £80 as a prize and £20 will be donated directly to the EGRA. Although you are paying in advance for rounds 2,3,4, if you were lucky enough to win on week 1 you will win all the money for all four rounds and then the minimum prize amount of £20 comes into play for the following 3 weeks before the money starts building again.
So get involved, do some research and win some money!!
Here are the 4 sets of games you have the chance to win on:
10.08.2018: Manchester United v Leicester City
11.08.2018: Watford v Brighton
12.08.2018: Southampton v Burnley
18.08.2018: Cardiff City v Newcastle United
18.08.2018: Everton v Southampton
19.08.2018: Manchester City v Huddersfield
25.08.2018: Arsenal v West Ham
26.08.2018: Newcastle United v Chelsea
27.08.2018: Manchester United v Tottenham
01.09.2018: Everton v Huddersfield
01.09.2018: Leicester City v Liverpool
01.09.2018: West Ham v Wolves
- LATEST NEWS
- EGRA MEMBERS
- EGRA SPONSORS
BECOME A REFEREE
- Our Stories >
- Contact Us
- SIGN UP FOR A REFEREES COURSE
- Course Structure
- Referee Course Feedback Form
Laws Of The Game
- Law 1 - The Field Of Play >
- Law 2 - The Ball >
- Law 3 - The Number Of Players >
- Law 4 - The Players Equipment >
- Law 5 - The Referee >
- Law 6 - The Assistant Referees >
- Law 7 - The Duration of the Match >
- Law 8 - The Start And Restart Of Play >
- Law 9 - The Ball in and out of play >
- Law 10 - The method of scoring >
- Law 11 - Offside >
- Law 12 - Fouls and Misconduct >
- Law 13 - Free Kicks >
- Law 14 - The Penalty Kick >
- Law 15 - The Throw In >
- Law 16 - The Goal Kick >
- Law 17 >
- Answers To Law Questions (Facebook)
- Fitness / Warm up Techniques >
- Referee >
- Assistant Referee >
- Pitch Inspections >
- Dealing With Injuries
- Disciplinary Process
- Have Your Say...
- ASK A QUESTION?
- REFEREE REQUEST FORM
- EGRA GALLERY
- EGRA MEMBERS - CONTACT INFORMATION